Rates & Réservations
Spacious camping pitches in the Baie de Somme
Spend your holidays at the Clos Cacheleux campsite, in an atmosphere combining serenity and conviviality. Enjoy the Picardy landscapes and the sunsets of the Baie de Somme. Wake up to the sound of birds singing, take a break and admire the ballet of the squirrels.
XXL pitch for a visit to the Baie de Somme.
We warmly welcome you in a 14-hectare park, to spend quiet moments as a couple, with family or friends, away from the city and worries.
Passing pitch in a park with century-old trees.
Grass pitches of 200 to 250 m² equipped with a 10 amp electric meter, a water meter, shaded by hundred-year-old trees.
Don’t forget a camping plug adapter.
Our pitches are accessible for person with reduced mobility.
At your disposal :
– 1 heated sanitary facility, cleaned several times a day for maximum cleanliness throughout the day.
– Hot water everywhere with thermostatic valves on all installations.
– 14 free showers, 16 washbasins in individual cabins, 10 sinks, 3 laundry basins, 12 WCs.
– Drain for chemical toilet.
– Laundry room: washing machine, dryer, ironing board and iron on request at the reception,
– A shower, a washbasin and a toilet adapted for disabled people.
– 2 bathrooms with a large family shower (2m ²), with a bathtub, baby changing table and WC and washbasin adapted to the size of the child.
Eco-contribution in addition : 0,50€ / night /pers
One car included per pitch on the parking space.
Sanitary facilities including one specially designed for young children: nursery.
Animals: presentation of the vaccination certificate is compulsory and must be kept on a lead. A poop bag is available in the campsite.
Barbecues: coal, gas and electric are allowed.
Visitors during your stay: free of charge, registration required at the reception.
Including the 250m² pitch,
with water tap and 10A electricity connection,
2 persons and a vehicle included + tent